Become of Member of Hawaii Childbirth Professionals
- Membership in professional, state-wide organization, respected and valued by consumers and professionals alike
- Advance notice of workshops and events including discounts at local childbirth education/doula conferences, which often provide contact hours for certification and recertification
- Contact with childbirth professionals and consumers who support family centered maternity care
- Networking, sharing and support during membership meetings
- Important messages within the birthing community and referrals via email
Who We Are
Hawaii Childbirth Professionals, collective of Hawaii Childbirth Education Association/Doula Network of Hawaii, is a local non-profit organization supporting the philosophy of family-centered maternity care and freedom of choice based on knowledge of the alternatives. Our mission is to support Hawaii’s birthing families through community awareness and education concerning the role of the Doula (professional labor support person).
Renewal and new membership fees are $15.00 and due in January of each year.
For those who wish to be on the website, it requires an additional fee of $45.00, totaling $60.00 for the year.
How Can I Become a Member?
Please fill out this membership form and email email@example.com for membership and fee mailing information.